City Mariet LA

City Mariet LA

HOME | Legal | Contact a solicitor in case of any business disputes

Contact a solicitor in case of any business disputes

July 12,2017 |

If you are a business owner and you find that an employee has raised a dispute against your company, either while in your employment or after being dismissed or made redundant, you should contact a Encino business contract lawyer. They will be able to assist you in resolving the problem as quickly and as easily as possible, although there is a chance that the case may be brought to an employment tribunal. However, should this happen, you solicitor will be able to represent your company in the best way possible and will do their best to win the case for you.

There are many reasons why an employee may find cause to file a dispute against your company. For instance, they can feel that they have been unfairly dismissed from your company if you have had cause to let them go. If this has been through redundancy, it could be that they believe your company did not follow the correct procedure when doing this, such as not fully informing employees or not using the correct grading system when choosing which employees were to be made redundant.

It may also be the case that an employee feels that they have been discriminated against during their redundancy or dismissal. This could have been due to their religion, gender, sexuality, ethnicity or other beliefs. If the employee acted as a whistle-blower of sorts and was then dismissed, this could also give them grounds for a dispute.

If the employee was still working within your company and filed a dispute, there could also be some reasons for this. For instance, if they were facing bullying or discrimination in the workplace from another member of staff or even from one of the company’s officials and the company was aware of this but had done nothing, they could have a case against the company.

When dealing with an employee’s dispute, it would be wise to speak openly to a solicitor about the matter, as they will not be able to solve the issue without possessing all of the facts. If it comes to light that your company is in fact in the wrong, the solicitors firm would then be able to suggest the best course of action, which may involve offering the employee some form of compensation.should business dispute occurs seek help of Law Offices of Steven J. Horn for immediate help.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Posts.

Arizona Trucking Accident Lawyer | Theft Attorney Located in Portland. | A Family Lawyer in Cedar City

Recent Posts

Recent Comments




Theme powered by: WordPress: © 2015 - 2022City Mariet LA